Wednesday 30 May 2012

And So it begins.


This is not going to be easy. Not that I thought it would be. But the Dingo is so hard to read. I can’t tell if I’m doing the right thing or not. She keeps saying not to to take her expression seriously but I’ve spent my whole life judging a person’s mood by their face. Its a hard habit to break.

I can’t read her expression and she wont give me a straight answer about anything. I’m second guessing every maternal instinct. I’ve given up on doing the right thing. I’ll settle for doing whatever the Dingo likes but I can’t work out what that is.

Fortunately she’s not doing it alone. She’s working with E. She seems nice. And she’ll tell me what she wants to see. And she’s straight with me. I have been to easy on J. He could do a lot more for himself in his own room. I’ve fallen into the habit of doing some things for him because it’s quicker and easier than bugging him into doing it for himself. But he’s 11 years old. He can certainly make his own bed and put his own clothes in the hamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment