Saturday 5 May 2012

Can’t believe what I’m hearing.


So we’re back to feeling like I turned over two pages at once. I went into the Children’s Panel a mother and came out alone. They took my son.

I genuinely never expected the panel to agree with the Dingo. The report was so badly written, so half arsed, the woman can’t even spell for God’s sake, that I was sure they would see through it.

Anyone who see’s me with J can see that I love him and he loves me. To take eccentric urination as proof of abuse and neglect when there is literally nothing else there seems like madness.

But now he’s gone and my life is empty and bare and my only hope is to comply with the Dingo. She’s going to assess my parenting skills. Somehow I have to prove to her that I’m worthy to be a mother to my own son. I have to prove her wrong. She doesn’t strike me as a woman who likes being proved wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment